1) What do you want us to call you?
2) Where are you from in the world?
3) What is one interesting fact about you?
Researching and googling are my superpowers. I am surprised that most people can’t or don’t know how to research or use google properly and find the things they want. People ask me all the time about different things and I come back with an answer few seconds later, and they are always surprised because they “couldn’t find it”.
4) Outside of crypto, what is your biggest hobby?
Watching movies and tv series, and learning about the universe/life/philosophy.
5) Outside of XIO/ETH/BTC, what is your favorite crypto project?
XRP. It was the first crypto I invested in 2017. I like the problems that XRP is solving for payments/transactions and I love the vision of the Internet of Value.
6) What is your favorite movie?
The Godfather always comes first.
7) What is your favorite book/podcast?
Rich Dad Poor Dad, because it changed my perspective about money.
8) Share a link to a song you like!
It’s tough to choose one, but right now what comes to mind is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G383538qzQ
9) When did you buy your first crypto?
May 29th 2017. I remember that well, lol. After many months of researching and following the crypto market, I decided to invest for the first time and begin the crypto journey.
10) What is something you’re passionate about?
I am passionate about life in general and then of course crypto, blockchain, decentralization and how they are changing the world. I just love being involved in the space and following all the developments.