1) What do you want us to call you?
2) Where are you from in the world?
I hail from rainy Seattle.
3) What is one interesting fact about you?
I play a few musical instruments! Piano, ukulele, and flute.
4) Outside of crypto, what is your biggest hobby?
There is a world outside of crypto? Haha jk In the summer I spend a lot of time in the backcountry – backpacking, paddling, etc. I need to find a winter hobby though to get me outdoors. Might try snowshoeing this year.
5) Outside of XIO/ETH/BTC, what is your favorite crypto project?
I really like Monero. I’m a big fan of privacy coins.
6) What is your favorite movie?
Maybe this is coming to mind because it’s the holiday season… but I love, “Love Actually” and watch it every Christmas Eve.
7) What is your favorite book/podcast?
I really enjoy fantasy/magic books. I’ve read the Wheel of Time and the “Wizards first rule” series by Terry Goodkind several times. As for a podcast – I feel like I go in and out of liking different ones – but right now I’m more in the mood for business/marketing podcasts and have been enjoying “The Jasmine Star Show”.
8) Share a link to a song you like!
Don’t judge me… Lol but if I need a pump up – I’m probably turning on some Taylor Swift.
9) When did you buy your first crypto?
10) What is something you’re passionate about?
Well, I’m kind of hungry while writing this so I’m tempted to say Pizza… but I’ll stick with a similarly cheesy response and say helping people improve their financial literacy. Maybe that sounds silly, but it really makes me sad to see people I love letting money-stress completely rule their lives because they haven’t learned how to budget, live within their means and manage their finances. I think learning about personal finances is probably the single biggest thing most people could do to improve their lives.