Flashstake vs. Uniswap | Differences & Parallels
- 100% permissionless (no admin keys)
- Utilize AMM (automated market makers, aka liquidity pools)
- Allow decentralized token swaps
- Different Focus: Uniswap is focused on swapping vs. Flashstake is focused on staking
- Token: Utility + Issuance are very different
- LP (liquidity providers): Uniswap has static fees vs. FLASH Dynamic Rewards
To be clear, we don’t view ourselves as competitors with Uniswap at all! Flashstaking is quite a unique and novel concept, so the goal of this video is to provide you with a parallel (Uniswap) that you’re already familiar with to help tie it all together.